Review 1 : Homework
Review 2 :
|70 years old|
|Jl. Bawal No.1|
Review 3 : Translate into English
SECTION 1 : PRONUNCIATION
Pronunciation – voiced dental fricative [ð]
|[ ð ]|
|[ d ]|
My name is Carlo. They are my brothers, Pill and Tom.
This is my father Mr. Pete and that is my mother Mrs. Katty
My brothers and I are always together. We are now with my father
in the car. Look, that is Jerry. It is my cat. It is in the park now
Yes, we all love pets
Practice 2 :
1. do you have a new zither/zipper?
2. are you able to close/clothe it?
3. I can see the baby is teething/teasing
4. after the accidet, they soothed/sued him
5. the jockey was riding/writhing with his broken leg
6. I have never known anyone worthier/wordier
7. The farmer was seething/seeding last night
8. does a donkey bathe/bay?
9. those/toes are short and stubby
10. it was not as indistinguishable as the other/utter
SECTION 2 : SPEAKING
Personal Identity (2)
Pertanyaan tersebut bisa diuraikan menjadi
What’s your ______ (first name, middle name, lastname, surname, nickname)
(job, position, office address, school address, home address)
(hobby, postal code, ID number, marrital status, religion)
William Warren Kimberly Smith
My fullname is William Warren Kimberly Smith
- My firstname is William
- My middle name is Warren
- My lastname is Kimberly
- My surname is Smith
- My nickname is Bill
Practice 3 : Please retell the story
- Richard Collin Carter Smith
- 48 years old
- a teacher
- Jl Yos Sudarso No.1
- Jl. Paus No.3
- music and chess
- Comedy films
That’s all about me. Thank you very much
Practice 4 : Answer these questions
Practice 5 : Substitute the above story with your own data, memorize it then retell it.
Practice 6 : Answer the following questions
- Is your name Carlo?
- What’s your name?
- What’s your fullname?
- Is your firstname Jacko?
- Is your firstname Djingo?
- What’s your middle name?
- Is your nickname Bob?
- What’s your nickname?
- Are you 70 years old?
- How old are you?
- Are you a professor?
- What’s your job?
- Are you an atheist?
- What’s your religion?
- Are you divorced?
- What’s your marrital status?
- Is your home address Jl. Bawal No.1?
- What’s your home address?
- Is your phone number 1234?
- What’s your phone number?
- What’s your zodiac?
- Is your favorite food Spaghetti?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Is your favorite music Salsa?
- What’s your favorite music?
- What’s your favorite film?
- By the way, are you a manager?
- What’s your position in your office?
- What’s your office address?
– agama budha
A song to Practice
The More We Get Together
The more we get together,together, together
The more we get togetherthe happier will be
For your friends are my friendsAnd my friends are your friends
So the more we get together The happier will be